|Number of Openings
|Start Date (Approx.)
||Sep 30, 2016
|End Date (Approx.)
||Nov 30, 2016
Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing, Market Analysis, Microsoft Office 2007, Communication Skills, People Skills
||1. Basic understanding of concept of general insurance and products of commercial line.
2. Understanding need and importance of client acquisition.
3. Methods of client acquisitions.
4. Survey for client acquisition.
5. Feeding the data in system.
6. Discussing survey results and finding innovative ways to reaching to new clients.
7. Organizing Market research
8. Communicating with the clients
9. Helping to drive online traffic with web?related campaigns
10. Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
11. Assist with corporate website and collateral needs, ensuring that content remain up to date and fresh.
12. Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
13. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and advertising.
14. Perform other tasks as required to support the marketing department.