|Number of Openings
|Start Date (Approx.)
||Nov 02, 2016
|End Date (Approx.)
||Apr 30, 2017
PHP, Java, CSS, HTML
||As an intern, you will be a part of the iterative design process of a web-based management system. In this internship you will be working on PHP, HTML, CSS and testing (waterfall model). You will also have opportunity work in multidisciplinary teams, openly communicate your ideas and present your work to your team.
A successful intern will need to demonstrate:
• A curiosity and passion for programming, learning and development.
• Ability to build dynamic websites.
• An ability to dive into the details but also be able to step back and see the bigger picture.
• An ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment.
• Fresher or Student Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and technology or Information Science and Technology (or Equivalent).
• Must be available to work full time for a minimum of 3 months.
• Familiarity with web development and programming.
• Demonstrated drive to pursue interaction.
• Familiarity with various prototyping and working tools.
• Experience in development and project execution (mini projects and Bachelor’s projects are considered)
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently.